Saturday, August 19, 2023

Another Day At The Fair

 This morning Derek and Kylee headed out to meet the rest of the family in Woodinville. They left around about 8:15 am. It was nice to see them. 

After they left I was able to start my day. I exercised and then waited to see if Ron was outside. When he didn't show up around 10:30 am, I headed out to walk. I did 2 loops till he came out to join me. We then did 7 loops. 

By the time I got back in the house it was almost one o'clock. I had started laundry before I left. Then when I got in the house, I got lunch. I needed to leave around 1:15 pm at the latest. I emptied the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen sink. Then I was ready to leave. I was out the door around 1:15pm Took the tickets to Teri and Scott across the street before I headed out. I had a couple extra tickets and knew Patrick didn't want to go. 

I drove around the back area. I had trouble getting to the parking lot because of the big wheels. I parked in a place I wasn't happy about. So, when the big wheels quieted down, I went out and moved the car. I was there with Colleen. She's a sweetheart! We chatted. Cindy (state coordinator) left her card. She showed up in the morning even when I told her I worked 2-6. I called her and we chatted. She said she had some good comments about our group. Apparently, someone told her that we work well with the Veterans Memorial Museum by working with each other. They told her how well we work with the museum. I thought that was awesome! Maybe she'll write it up in the state information she sends out each month. 

We got a couple more applications. We must have passed out 100 applications, so it will be interesting to see how many come in. 

Colleen and I worked some well that we didn't realize it was 6:30 pm before we knew it. We closed up and I brought everything home. She stayed to get something to eat. I came home to hear all about Patrick golf tournament. He buried so bad on the back of his neck that he won't be golfing for a few days. Those pills he has tells him to try and stay out the sun. 

I took care of a couple things and now I'm just playing on the tablet. It's wasn't a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...