Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Finishing Up Another Quilt And Thinking About Another

 This morning I was up and listening to my book. Nora Roberts has a really good trio of books that are fantastic and fantasy. I really enjoyed those books and had a hard time putting them done. 

After Patrick got up, I went for my walk. I only went around 4 times because I had to go to my massage therapist. I had another new person. I was surprised because she really got down in my muscles like Karla did. So, I decided to have her again. She doesn't talk much, and I seriously need to learn how to relax! It felt good though. 

Came home and really couldn't decide what I wanted to do. I actually walked around trying to make up my mind. I pulled the quilt in the bedroom out to finish the binding. 

Binding and label are on this one. I turned out okay but not the best. The center was a pain in my rear! So, I'm just glad it's done. I have another one to add the label to and will do that later on. 

Debbie picked up some panels that we needed. The ship ones are really hard to find. So she went to Gee Gee's to pick up that panels. She also picked up a couple more. This is the Army panel that someone requested, I think. So, I'm going to have to get this done. I took a photo for Connie to see if she has the material that will go with this. Debbie said she had some that I can use. So, I will probably get it from Debbie tomorrow. Then I can get started and get it done. We need to have it done for October to be able to honor a veteran. 

I pretty much played games and listened to my book while Patrick watched TV. Right now he's watching "Who's Line Is It Anyway." Don't seem to have changed much over the years. At least I took the time to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...