Friday, August 25, 2023

Trip To Olympia

 This morning we couldn't sleep in.  There was thunder this morning as we were leaving. Shame we had to miss it! 

I had a dermatology appointment. We headed out and the car let us know there was an accident on I-5. The good news is that it was cleared before we had to wait on it. We arrived in time for my appointment. It was the first time I saw this doctor. I really liked her! She measured my "sun spots." She's giving me some medication for my rosacea. I have to go back in 6 months to see if my spots are growing. They are good sizes. I know what to look for now with cancer spots. So far, I don't have that.

We stopped at Costco and got a few things. Came home and unloaded. Patrick brought me mail for another application - we already have him in the system. So, we just need to get his quilt! I let Carol know. I worked on a few things and decided not to do any more today. 

I enjoyed watching TV with Patrick today. Gave me time to work on my panel. 

I'm almost done with the second of 2 panels. Then I will start the last set. I am going to try and finish it tonight. But I keep getting side tracked with more information on genealogy. 

I really need to work on this and get moving with 2 more. Let's see if I can do that! That would really make my day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

  

No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...