Sunday, August 20, 2023

Not Doing So Well

 Today I woke with a headache and went back to sleep. I didn't get up till 9:30 am. Even then I wasn't feeling good. 

I got to work on the laundry off and on. Mostly laid down on the couch. Very little playing games today. It just wasn't in the card. Patrick and I both took an hour or more nap. 

I did work on the next panel. I was able to add to the dress. I didn't get much done. 

After supper I came to check on the information my daughter in law did for me on the Campbell family. She's good at finding family for me. I should work on it more. I did enter some of the information and added to the family history. 

Now I'm beat again. I have to get stuff ready for tomorrow. I'm not quiet feeling up to Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...