Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Took Some Quiet Time To Myself

  This morning Patrick and Dennis went golfing at 7 am. While they were gone we pretty much stayed around the cabin. It rained today. There was some thunderstorms but it wasn't a down pour. I did miss that.

While Patrick was gone, I beaded.


I was able to get this one done before I had to join every one for corn hole. I won a game and lost another. 

After supper we all went to the country store for ice cream.  Chris and I played dominoes while the rest watched a movie. It was a busy day. While everyone went for a ride on the pontoon,  I stayed back to listen to my book.  For some reason I am tired of dad. They cater to him and he does everything with us. It hit me of how my grandmother used to drive me crazy be ause she had to do everything with us. He's also like mom and wants to be catered to. Drives me crazy. I now know that makes me selfish but I have lived with it all my life and once in a while it bugs me. I will work on getting over it. I know he's up there in age and I need to get over it. He won't be around for much longer, so I need to enjoy him and not get ticked off. Ugh.

At least I was able to have quiet time and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...