Saturday, August 5, 2023

Three Days Without WIFI

 The last three days we have been enjoying family time without wifi/internet. Being on the lake in a kayak is a lot of fun. I always get wet. I spent a lot of time beading and doing embroidery. 


I was able to get all the greenery done. I really enjoyed working on this. Last night I finished the flowers. 

Yesterday we were cleaning up the cabin and coming back to my in laws. We got back at noon. Chris and I stopped for ice cream. After we got back,  I just sat and enjoyed being with family. I worked on the bleeding heart flowers. The big rose is next. I need to work the outside in. We'll see how that goes. 😏 

The day before while family was on the boat, I finished the fourth angel. 


Now I have 4 angels done. We played family games, so I get what I can done, when I can.

My last three days were busy and fun. I look forward to getting home. In the mean time I work on being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...