Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Another Day At The Lake

 Corner Lake was cloudy today. We didn't go out on the lake till after lunch. Patrick and I went out in the kayaks. 

In the morning I worked on my embroidery.  I keep getting bad pictures because I forget to take photos in the day time. The lights around here is dull.


I will try to use the daylight to get better pictures. I have the bigger stem to work on. I may start the flowers yet. 

Played dominoes with Chris. She won 4 of the 7 games. lol We had a great time playing. 


I started the 4th angel. I had to remove 2 rows and put them back in. 

After supper I baked a lemon bar while the rest of the family went to get ice cream. Patrick and I stayed behind. Then I went back to the embroidery.  That's Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...