Saturday, August 26, 2023

it's Saturday AND I Love Having The Time

This morning I wanted to just sleep in. We waited for Katt to call around 9:30 am. It was so good to hear from her! I do miss her! She's such a wonderful adult! I just wish at times she had someone to enjoy her live with. 

After that I took my time with my exercises. Then I decided I wanted to work on some genealogy. I was working on the White family. I didn't get much for my line, but I did get some that are off-shoots. I found a book on the Mayflower and started going through it. It has a lot of information on the White family that came off the Mayflower. I added some that I knew where related in a LONG WAY off. I wanted to find it closer to the family, but still working on it. I think my White family is as long as the Taylor family now. I also figured out that the White's on mom's side hook into the Taylor side. Like they say, we are all related in one way or another. If I figure out the Mayflower stuff, I will probably find 4 families that are related from the Mayflower if not more. Right now I think we have 1 on each side (Patrick's and Mine). 

Then I wanted to take a break and work on my ornaments. 

These 2 are now done. I have one more set of two to do and then I will be done with #3. 


This one is blue. I have more done than I expected. I will try and get them both done and put them away while I work on the next 2. 

Talked to mom today. She is worried about Hildi and I think Chuck is close to passing. Time will tell. If and when he passes, she plans to leave the area. She doesn't have family here anymore. They all moved to the East Coast. I don't blame her for leaving. 

Sophie has been keeping me busy. Not letting me go too far away from her. It did get hot today. It's even hot now. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow if it's going to be this hot. We were back in the 90's. 

At least I found time to work on the ornament and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...