Saturday, August 12, 2023

What A Lazy Day!

 Today I was too tired to get up, so slept till 7:30 am. Patrick was up way before me. I must have kept him up snoring. There is so much growing out there that my allergies are kicking in. Including the itchy eyes, that I usually get away from having. 

I didn't feel like doing anything today. I knew I needed to do something today. I working on my laundry and have it pretty much caught up. Then I played games. That got me tired, and I took a nap for about an hour on the couch. Patrick was up before me. He fell asleep in his chair. He had worked all morning outside getting the yard up to snuff. 

I told myself I needed to get back to beading! When I walked into the office, I saw the quilt I needed to put the stars on. They were to cover the holes. I took the one star out and put it back in. 

I have just 2 on it. I decided I don't want to put 2 more on it. It won't matter too much. It was done. Next I need to go down and cut the batting and backing for it tomorrow. 

I started on my "sticky buns" for tomorrow. Patrick helped me out. So, I'm good. 

Then I was in the mood to bead. I pulled out my angels and got started on the 3rd ornament. 

This is my new one. I hope it works. I changed the colors again. But it keeps me in line to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...