Friday, July 5, 2024

A Quick Day At Moms

 It was quilting Friday today. I headed over to moms at 8:30 am to get there in time to play my war game. It was an hour long, and mom was trying to get me to do a lot of stuff for her. I told her I was busy. She wasn't happy with me. There were 5 of us today. 

I worked on the block I have been working on there. 


Finished the flower bud. I have 3 more to go. It went fast. I was thrilled to get 4 petals done. 

Carmen finished her quilt. The blocks were done by her mother-in-law. This is a really pretty quilt!

I left early for another war game. I went to Chehalis Deli to find it closed. I'm wondering if it's permanently closed. I was looking forward to their sandwiches! 

Came home and played my game at 1 pm. Then I worked on getting the kitchen cleaned up with emptying the dishwasher.  

I got some beads today. Then I also got a letter from Bryan on the family history. I decided to enter some of the information, and it got way too hot in this room for me! The weather is in the 90's today and through the weekend. Not looking forward to this weather. Keeping the house cool is a chore but I'm getting it done. 

I watched TV with Patrick. Then I played my games as well. I just can't get to moving lately. I'm concern about Patrick and his health, but he has a good outlook on life. I just wonder how much longer I will have with him. So, it didn't turn out to be a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...