Saturday, July 27, 2024

Planned Day Didn't Happen

This morning, I was up and enjoying my games. Patrick woke, took a shower, and howled at me. He looked awful! He figured the fired squash he had yesterday was what was giving him the runs. Fried foods just don't work for him. Weird though, French fries seem to be okay. Just not fried squash or fish.  He said he had a rough night, and we were not able to go biking. I told him that's fine. He climbed back in bed for another hour. 

I played my games for a bit, then I got the kitchen cleaned up. 

Patrick and I watched some TV. Then I turned it to the music channel, and we sat there listening to music. He took a nap and I beaded. 

I finished the first panel and made the corrections on the word chart. Then I started on the second panel. There aren't as many mistakes as the first one had on that word chart. I do like the colors. It's going to be pretty when I'm done. I don't know how many I will need this year. I may just make sure I get 3 done. We will see. 

I pretty much worked on this all afternoon. Didn't get any walking in or biking. Guess today is the day I don't get any exercising done. I may do my usual back exercises. I'm just thrilled to get this much done today. It really makes the day Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...