Saturday, July 6, 2024

A Very HOT Saturday With Fans Going

This morning, I was up and enjoying the morning when Ron called to remind me of walking. We went out around 10:15 am and it was already 75 degrees. We walked 3 laps and called it done. I was getting hot and he was having trouble as well. When I got back to the house it was 79 degrees. 

I had Patrick bring up a fan we had downstairs so I could have it on me while I beaded in the afternoon. 

She's coming along nicely. The eyes are easier to see. I was able to get 5 rows in today. That did surprise me. I was thrilled to be able to sit and listen to my book while I beaded. Finished one and started another. I did get started on the first bead of her noise so it's going to be fun to see that part coming in as well. Looking forward to the face showing up in full. Easier to see what I have now. At first, I thought I would end up taking it out. By the time I quit working on this, it was 98 degrees. 

I called it done before supper and I played games. Now I'm going to try and get some sleep in this heat. It's supposed to get to 100 degrees tomorrow. 

Bryan called and he said it was 110 degrees. He's in CA. Heard Las Vegas was going to break its highest heat level in the next day or so. 

I may end up going downstairs and working on a quilt instead of beading tomorrow. Hard to say. At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...