Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Appointments & Genealogy

 We were up at 6 am getting ready to head to Olympia. I had my cardiologist appointment yesterday. The good news is that I passed the test and am good for another 6 months. Then we headed over to Kaiser for Patrick's CAT scan. He had to drink some liquid, so we went to check on our glasses. Mine were in, he was not. I got mine and they look pretty good on me, if I say so myself! lol 

We then went to Costco and picked up a few things. Once that was over, we headed home. We were home by 1 pm. Dropped of some goodies to Phillip. 

I then went into the office and started working on the genealogy papers that Bryan sent me. I need to get this all in. I also will try and get some newspaper clipping for him to see what he can find for me. I spent most of the afternoon working on those. 


Baked a Raspberry pie - YES! I'm crazy!! It hit 90 degrees today and I'm baking a pie! Go figure! Now I just need to let it cool and we are good!

Now I'm going to sit and relax before calling it a night. I'm done. AND nope, wasn't Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...