Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Busy But Fun Day

This morning, Ron and I walked 4 laps and then I did another one after he went in. I want to be sure and get 5 if not more when I can. 

I played for a bit on my tablet. Once it was around 11 am I had to get ready and leave. I needed to go to Colleen's to drop off a quilt to get the binding on. I then headed over to my dentist for the "night guard." Never had one, so this is going to be interesting. I will try it out. He told me some people get them and never use them. I just need to try a couple hours a night, to get used to it. It will be interesting. I didn't realize I was grinding my teeth. Now I know. 

Headed to Safeway to pick up a few things. Got Phil's gift card. Then headed to his place to give him his card. I brought back the fire extinguisher and wine. No worries. 

Then I needed to work on my beading word chart. That took a couple hours to get the last flower word chart done. I wanted to work on my panels to make sure they came out right, before taking them to MI to work on. 


I was able to get this much done and found I needed to correct a couple things in the word chart. I will take it out of the paper soon. I do like the colors in this. They are not the colors she had for it, but they are colors I had in my stash. Sandy ordered the colors that were for this pattern. She was getting them in Canada, as they are cheaper up there. I hope to get them on Monday. 

My day was busy but overall, I enjoyed the day. It made things fun! Looking forward to tomorrow and hopefully Patrick will get a good report on his chemo. 

As for the fun day today, I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...