Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Getting Ready For Thursday

Today I was up and enjoying the morning. Patrick left for golfing. 

I went walking with Ron and made it 5 laps. He wasn't doing so good today on the walking. We won't be walking again till Saturday between what he's doing and what I'm doing. 

It was time to get the quilts ready for Thursday. 


 After picking blueberries, I wanted to get the quilts done with labels. This one was done by Connie, I think. I had a couple quilts from volunteers. I know Connie quilted this and it might have been done by Cathy Bussman, but not sure. 

Or this is Cathy's. I didn't pay too much attention. It could also be from Colleen. I was just getting the labels on. I still haven't figured out who belongs to the other quilt from yesterday. 

This one I do know is from Stitch'n Peace group. They did an awesome job for us. 

I had chatted with Connie today. She was telling me we shouldn't have to worry about panel quilts or regular quilts. I told her that won't work. I get tired of wife's coming to me to tell me that isn't the quilt that they wanted, and they wanted a eagle panel quilt like that guy. We had a long discussion about that. I told her I don't like being put in that position and I refuse to put us in that position again. We've been in it a few times and I don't care to have to tell them they only get one quilt and the quilt they have is it. We don't let veterans pick their quilts. 

I made some artichoke dip today and ended up having that for supper. It was good! lol 

At least I could find time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...