Thursday, July 18, 2024

Olympia & Home

 This morning Patrick had his MRI at 10 am, so we were out the door early. Traffic wasn't that bad. I do believe there a people out there that don't know how to drive! We had speeder passing us, and not a care in the world how close they got to our car. 

While Patrick was getting his MRI, I was sitting out in the lobby where prescriptions were done. It's fun to see all these people walking by. lol I also worked on my butterfly today. 


This is before I started. 


This is after. I worked on the black - dah! - and it was actually relaxing. I was going to work on it when I got home, but changed my mind. 

We stopped and got the car washed. Then we came on home. His chemo messes with his stomach, so he needed to get home as soon as we could. 

I played my game for awhile, then I called Ron to walk, but he already went walking. So, Patrick came in from outside and wanted to walk with me. He's just as bad as Ron when it comes to walking, and Ron is 94 years old! We only did 3 laps. I will try and get more tomorrow on my own. 

I came into the computer room and worked on my word chart for the Floral Fantasy pattern I got. I have the beads now, so will be able to work on it. I just need to get the word charts done for the trip in the middle of August. I only got to row 51 on the first flower. I am going to plan on working on it this weekend. I need to get them done! The best part was being able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...