Monday, July 22, 2024

Embroidery At The Grange

 This morning, I was up with Patrick. He went golfing and I got ready for my meeting at the grange. 

First things first, I had to send off the newspaper clipping to Bryan to see if he could get them. I hope he does, because I need him to look them over and find out how they are related to us. I don't have the time to do that. Actually, I do, but I would rather play games. 

Then I got some ice tea at McD's. Geralyn and I were the only ones there, till moms showed up. She bought a wallet for her iPhone. She thought it was too small for her phone. I took her phone out of the old wallet and into a new one. This new one has the protection where one can't scan and get credit card information. She thinks that's how they got her credit cards a while back. Plus, she even thinks it was done at church. I got her fixed up and she was surprised I did it so fast. 

I decided to work on the butterfly. It's close to being done. Then I can put the piece all together and call it done. I have a little more black to add then I will go back and put yellow in a few areas near the bottom. I'm just thrilled to get this close to having it done. I really need to just sit down and finish it.

When to Connie's to drop off bindings and pick up a quilt. We visited a bit and then it was time to head home. Stopped at Phil's to give him his Birthday gifts. I thought it was so funny! Patrick got him some wine and a fire extinguisher. Phil doesn't drink wine, and he has plenty fire extinguishers. So, we will trade and give him another gift instead. I couldn't help but grin. I asked him if Phil had a fire extinguisher, and he didn't think so. Guess what, hun, he did! lol 

Came home and then went out to eat. Once that was done, I was done. I have been playing on my game, and practically falling asleep. Guess I was too busy today. I'm still dealing with the pain of the scare area. It hurts to touch it. Think I over did it yesterday, vacuuming and the bra isn't helping much. Women! You know what I mean, that darn bra pushes our boobs together and there isn't much room to get air in there - at least those of us that are pretty big. So, pressure from the bra, doesn't help. The funny part was the doctor asked and I told him I didn't have pain anymore. Guess what!! I lied, because the next day pain came. NEVER fails. 

The best part today, was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 


No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...