Monday, July 15, 2024

Interesting Day

This morning, Patrick headed off to golfing and I headed off for my stuff. First was the bank, then Connie's to drop off some money for her. Next was off to McD's for ice tea and breakfast. Then I made it to the grange for out BE meeting. I stopped and picked up raspberries and marionberries today. 

Believe it or not, we haven't seen each other in almost a month. So, we pretty much sat and chatted about what was going on in our lives. 


 If I am lucky, I put about 20 stitches in on this. Most of the purple area and the red next to it. Not much actually. Just wasn't in the mood to work on it I guess. Shame because I do need to get this going. I will keep taking it to our meeting and try to get as much as I can. Sandy won't be able to make it next week because she's going to her sisters in Canada. Sandy V was there today. We chatted about the classes she's been teaching and getting ready for next year. There is going to be a Seminar in Portland next year. Guess it's at a hotel. Should be interesting how they are going to do that. 

Came home and Patrick was sleeping. So, called Ron and we did 5 laps around the neighborhood. Then came in and played my game. Then supper. 

After supper we bagged the berries to freeze. Kept out 5 cups of raspberries to make a pie with. I need to pick up some stuff tomorrow and then I will bake a pie. 

Patrick ordered a password book for me. I decided to go through my cards and get the passwords in the book. A-C is done. Have a way to go. That will be a project for tomorrow afternoon. 

I have a doctor's appointment and Patrick has a CAT scan tomorrow. Then we go back Thursday for his MRI. 

Even though I only got a few stitches in, I can say it was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...