Sunday, July 7, 2024

TOO HOT TO DO ANYTHING

Ron and I went out at 9:15 to walk. It was 75 degrees then. We finished after 6 laps and it reached 79 degrees. 

I spend most of the day playing games. I tried to bead, but found I needed to mark the rows with how many beads per row. I did about 10 sheets and will do more tomorrow. Then I looked through the ornament beads to see what I wanted to do this year. I ended up going to the website and ordering another ornament pattern. I will get that one set up before we leave for the lake in MI. 

We saw a crane in the yard today. Patrick thought it was "Bob" from the golf course. They hadn't seen him for a week. Guess he's getting out and about. 

Then after supper we went downstairs to stay cool. It reached 101 degrees today. Hot for us up here. I am going to sleep downstairs. I can't deal with this heat. So, I didn't do anything that would make me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...