Sunday, July 14, 2024

Beading

 This morning, I was up and enjoying the morning when Kristi asked if she could come get the quilt tops I had that I added backing and batting for. Told her to give me a little bit to take a shower. She arrived around 9:30 this morning. We chatted awhile. I had to tell her of Debbie losing her oldest grandson in an automobile accident. There was a head on collision where he was killed, and his friend(s) are in critical condition.  My heart goes out to her!

After Kristi left, I went walking with Ron. We got 5 laps in. 

Came in and cleaned a bit. Got the kitty litter cleaned up, kitchen and started laundry. Then I decided to spend some time adding to the bead work of Sophie. 

I got 2 rows in, then got tired of it. Sat and watched TV with Patrick. That didn't last long when my tablet needed to be charged. So, I went back and put another row in. It's coming along and I'm really happy with it. 

This week is going to be busy. Embroidery tomorrow, doctor appointment Tuesday, lunch with Kim on Wednesday, Patrick's MRI on Thursday and quilting on Friday. Hate weeks like that. But it is what it is. At least it looks like I will be able to have a good week of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...