Saturday, July 20, 2024

Word Chart Day

 This morning, I was up early. Ron and I went walking, making 5 laps around the neighborhood. Then came in, picked up a jar and went out to pick berries. 

It wasn't Patrick's day, as he was having issues with his chemo. I cleaned the berries, got them bagged and ready. I will take a bag to Phil when we go out. We were going to the movies, but Patrick didn't think he could do it today. 

I sat in the computer room and worked on my word chart for my ornament pattern. I have 2 of the panels done, and half of the next one. I will have it done by tomorrow hopefully. 

Called it a day after chatting with my cousin about genealogy. I received a letter from him with photos, so I have more work to do. It will take time and it won't be a day I could say I would be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...