Monday, July 29, 2024

Day For Embroidery

 This morning, I was up and out the door. Patrick picked some veggies from the garden to give to Sandy and Geralyn. When I got there, I had some stuff to put in the clothing box. Sandy had texted me that the swat team was there. I thought she was joking. After dropping the clothes in the box, I headed around the building to park. They were there in front of the grange. They stayed for another 10 mins after I went into the grange. We watched as they pulled out and headed up Zenkner Valley (where we used to live). I wondered it they were going to mom's cousin's old place. He was wanted at one time for doing drugs. I was told the bank took over his place and sold it. 

So, Geralyn missed out on all that. When she came in we sat and worked on our projects. First Sandy pulled out all the beads she got in Canada. 

She picked some up for me. It was funny how she lined them up by color! 

Out of all those, these are the ones I asked her to pick up for me. These are mostly the colors for the ornament. She did give me some of the gold-colored beads in that big bag. I usually use them for ornaments, so it worked out great. 

I worked on my butterfly to get them done and put into a finished project. 

I have a little more trimming to do, then I will work on the other 2 and put them one the embroidered piece. I can't wait to get this off my to-do list. 

Then I came home. 

I played my game for a bit and then decided to get to work on my QOV quilts that need to have labels put on them. 


Connie did this one, I just had to write the names on the label. 

A volunteer did this one and Colleen quilted it. 

This one is Cathy Bussman and Connie quilted it. There are 3 quilts that are ready to go. 

I finished another quilt with the label. Just don't know who made it. Think I may know though. I had to look and see if the name was on the bag. If I have that bag, then I know who it is. 

Calling it a night. Have ideas of what I want to do tomorrow, but every time I plan, it doesn't work out. So, I'm not going to put it out there and hope I can do what I want to. At least I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...