Friday, July 26, 2024

What Can I Say?

It's one of those days, I can't think of a title to this page. Oh, well, I expressed it right - What can I say?

I walked with Ron. We got 5 laps in around the neighborhood. I am getting frustrated with walking with him though. I realize he's 94 years old. I just don't care for spitting, and he does a lot of it lately. Plus, it tends to linger on his face a bit. Then there are the times we have to stop because he's going to fast, to then get lightheaded and I'm worried he will fall. I know I shouldn't be bothered by it, but I know me, and I freeze when someone gets hurt near me. I don't know why but I do. If others are around, I let them take care of it. I told him if he faints on me, I'm calling 911. It freaks me out that I may end up doing that one of these days. He doesn't want to leave his home. Don't blame him. But again, I think he needs to, to be around others his age. 

Came in and played on the computer. I pretty much played most of the day one the computer. 

I did pull out the beading. I need to get those panels done and fix the mistakes I made on the word charts. 

AND of course, there are a lot of mistakes on the word chart. I messed up this row I'm working on, so had to go back and figure where the word chart was off. Once I did that, then I was ready to finish this row. I decided to wait till tomorrow since Patrick wanted to call it a night. 

We are planning on going bike riding tomorrow around Rainer. Town, not the mountain. Even though Rainier is pretty close to the mountain. 

I'm just happy to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...