Thursday, July 25, 2024

Yet Another Trip To Olympia

Today Patrick went to the dumpster while I walked with Ron. We got in 6 laps. Patrick picked up some trash from Phil and took it to the dump. 

Came in and got ready to head to Olympia. Patrick had his oncology appointment, and I had a pulmonary appointment. His appointment went well. One of the "nodules" was gone and the other two are still there. The chemo seems to be working. We then headed over to my appointment. I took the breathing test, and it went down. Dr. Cruz was worried about me. He had already set up a CAT scan for me and ordered the pills he was going to put me on. I thought the test went well, but apparently my lungs shrunk. It was a big difference from the last time I went in. So, I'm going back in 3 months. CAT scan first, then phone call. I'm hoping this isn't #3 in the scheme of things. Who knows. I was laughing at his worried look. When we told him about the bypass, then he calmed down. Said it could be because of the surgery. 

Stopped and got an ice cream cone for supper. lol Neither one of us was really hungry. Patrick wanted an ice cream cone. I was good with that!  

Came on home and I got some laundry going since I have touched it in a week. Got about 3 loads done before I called it done for the night. 

I did pull my beading out and work on it. Was playing my game at the same time, so didn't get a lot done. 

I was able to get another flower done. I have a lot of corrections to make on my word chart. Don't know what I was thinking when I was working it out. At least this way I know the mistakes and can fix them. AND I didn't have to take 6 rows out like yesterday to fix a mistake. I do like the colors. I need to take the paper off it, but right now it's not bothering me. So, I will keep going to see if and when it does. 

Even with having to have more doctor appointments - which goes with our age apparently - I'm still able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...