Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Wasn't A Day For Much

As much as I would love to sit here and type a long blog telling everyone what I did today, I can't. I actually didn't do much at all. 

I walked 6 laps with Ron. We took an hour because at 94 years old, he has some back issues and needs to stop off and on. Then I came in the house. 

Patrick worked out in the yard while we were walking. At about 1 pm we headed to the movie theater to watch "Despicable Me 4" which turned out to be pretty good. It's the same old stories, and the older I get, I see a plot line to all the movies. But it's fun. 

Stopped at Safeway on the way home. I wanted to get a shrimp salad, but found there was way too much mayo in the salad. That made me think I could make my own. Not as cheap, but I could. Patrick found shrimp on sale. I will need to cut it up a little, because it's not the tiny shrimp I wanted. It will do. Then I went and got crab meat in a can. All I need to do now is mix it up. Patrick said he had celery in the garden, so that helps. I have everything else. I make it better anyway. Then we also picked up dessert for tomorrow at Nick and Joann's. They were our bowling partners till last year. 

Had supper when we got home, and then I pretty much wanted to play my games. I am enjoying my games and have been thinking of ways to improve my game. It's getting there. So, it didn't turn out to be a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...