Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Another Busy Wednesday....

I don't know what it is about Wednesdays, but they seem to get busier each week. I tend to think Wednesdays will be quiet days, but that doesn't seem to happen either.

Today I started out with starting to do laundry.....I started it, but didn't finish it - last load still in the dryer. I have a ton of laundry left to go, but for some reason I couldn't get past two washes. Guess I better work on that tomorrow.

Then I went walking with Cherry. We talked about the load next door. We are okay with who is going to buy it, but now they are concerned about what they are paying because they still have to pay the water and sewer hookups. That's a whole 'nother story.

Came back home and decided I need to get moving on the binding of the quilts. I have the QOV quilt and the 2 quilts for Dian.


I trimmed and cut the binding for the QOV quilt. I got the binding on it. Now it just needs sewn on, and I realized later today that it needs to be done by this weekend. So, I'm going to do the binding on this....yet another thing I have to do.


I then trimmed the quilts for Dian. I didn't cut the binding out yet. I have it trimmed and ready for when I cut the binding. I'm going to do a mitered corner for both of these. They will go a lot faster than the QOV quilt.

Patrick came home early, and I was watching "Finding Your Roots." After that I worked on my beading while he slept out on the deck. Then it was time to go out to eat before bowling.

We went to Wendy's to eat as I was hungry for a burger. I do love a burger. We both had the burgers without fries. Afterwards had time to run over to Walmart and pick up my protein bars. I love to eat those at breakfast time.

It was time to go bowling. I'm happy to say, I'm getting better. I bowled a 175, 201, and a 169. I'm happy with that. I'm thrilled I was able to get a 200 game. I beat everyone tonight. Patrick was just under me. The other team was struggling and none of them were above a 464. That is very unusual for them because 2 of them are 190 averages. We did win all 4 games. I'm happy with that. We are in first place.

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...