Monday, September 16, 2019

Time For Brazilian Emboridery

It was an interesting morning. I was all ready to go to our meeting......but NO, I wasn't!

I headed out right a 10 am. Had to deposit some money, then go to the Library to drop off the CD audio, with a stop at McD's for ice tea. Once all that was done, I was on to our meeting.

I seem to find other things to do at the shop instead of working on my projects. I did get some work done, but at the same time I found some fabric for my friends Birthday. I think she will love the fabric. Got her 2 yards. I'm going to look for more for her as well.


I worked on the leaves again. I'm almost done with the rose leaves. I'm happy with the leaves I picked. I also like the way the rest of it is coming along. I need to get more holly leaves done. Once all that is done, I can do the roses and then the holly. It's getting closer to being done.

After that, I headed over to moms. I picked up the panels that Hildi picked up on her vacation. Mom also had some blocks done. She's been kicking out the star blocks. She was having it rough. One of our family friends is close to passing. It doesn't sound good, and I'm betting he goes in the next couple days. I've even been emotional over this. It seems to be the way things are going around here. Too many passing's lately.

Then it was off to an appointment with Patrick. Came home and I've been relaxing. I played a few games and I'm about done. I think I just want to go to bed. The games are loosing interest tonight. Oh, well.

I'm watching dancing with the stars. Not really watching it, because I'm really just watching the dancing while I play or type. I'm not into TV that much any more. I really wanted to watch the Country Music series. We missed it yesterday, and we are taping the next 3 of them. I really would like to see that more than the other stuff on TV. We watched Big Brother. I'm not sure I'm happy with the way that is going either. But Patrick likes all this stuff. I think when some of the new shows come on that I want to watch, I'll go downstairs.

At least today was a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...