Friday, September 27, 2019

Another Day Helping.....

This morning I had to be up and out the door early. I needed to be up in Olympia with Dan by 11 am. I went to mom's first to help her out. Hildi dropped off the quilts that Barbara had for us.

I then headed up to get Dan, and on to physical therapy. I was prepared this time. I took along my eagle to work on.


I was able to get the top of the wing done. I actually enjoyed stitching this. I almost picked up back up when I got back home.

Instead, I put another label on one of the 2 quilts I picked up, then I got back to stitching the binding on the quilt I had.


It's coming along and I should have it done by tomorrow. I'm planning on dropping off 5 of the 6 quilts I have tomorrow.


I like the way it's coming along.

Things are going along. I'm trying to stay ahead of the game, but the game is starting to get ahead of me. I have another 2 requests that need to be done.

It trned out to be a good day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...