Sunday, September 15, 2019

Hello Sunday

Today I was up early. Just couldn't sleep in.

I enjoyed the morning for a couple hours before Patrick was up. I got going with the laundry but because of the dryer, I was trying to figure out how to get them dry. The dryer is working, just stops when my clothes are damp. I want it to dry the clothes not stop when damp. I think I figured it out, but I'll find out tomorrow. So.....not much got done in the way of laundry.

Then I decided I wanted to work on something. Not sure if I wanted to take my beading out and set it up. I was thinking seriously about that. The table looks good without my beads, but I really do want to bead.....

Then I took one of the bags that Cherry gave me for button bracelets. I made the silver one.


It was my first time doing this. There are somethings that I did wrong, but I will pay better attention to that when I do the gold one.


It's knitted. I like it, but not sure I'd wear it. Not sure even if Katt would wear it. I really did have fun knitting again. I love to do that on occasions. This was something I could in a very short amount of time. I was having trouble getting started. When I finally figured out what I was doing, it went pretty quick. I worked on this while watching the Seahawks WIN the game.  So, it's not something I have to go back to later. I'm looking forward to doing the gold one next.


We then needed to go bowling. I was having trouble...REALLY BAD! I bowled a 119 and was ticked. I started the next game with a strike, which helped. Still didn't help me. I bowled a 136 - but I decided half way through that I needed to stop, slow down, and get back to basics. I hated that I couldn't bowl like I normally do. I'm learning to come off the left side like I used to when I first started bowling at the age of 12. I slowed down and tried harder to relax and aim. That helped me so much! I bowled a 192. I still dropped 4 pins in average - from a 156 to 152. At least I think I have figured out what I need to do. I need to stop rushing it. I was doing that before with the older bowls. They were ones that I had to rush with. This one works good either way.

At least I enjoyed being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...