Tuesday, September 17, 2019

One Busy Day...Including Embroidery, Beading and Cross Stitching

This morning I had time before I had to leave for Olympia. Tumwater, actually.

Before I knew it, it was time to go. I left at 11 am because I had to get a few things done. First was Safeway to get a Starbucks Chai Tea, then off to the Post Office to get stamps with the next stop at the Library to pick up my hold. There was 2 cars in front of me. The one in front of me, returned 8 books, and picked up another 10 books. That's a lot of reading in 3 weeks.

Then it was off to Tumwater. I went to my appointment and worked on my embroidery while I waited.


I did another set of rose leaves.

 Then went over to Bill and Sharon's. Bill told me I messed up on one of the quilts. So, I got a little lecture on what I need to do with the borders. I listened and will work on it. I saw the work, and he did a really good job of hiding it. I understand why he was a little ticked about it. I will try what he suggested. I did have trouble with that border and wondered at the time if it was off. Yep, it was. I should make myself double check that.

On the way home I stopped at moms. I dropped off the newspapers. Then I headed home. Got home around 3:30 pm and started making some tomato sauce. It turned out a lot better then the last time.

After supper I pulled out my beading and worked on another row. I didn't get it all done yet, but will do that tomorrow when I work on laundry.

I'm rowing the work so I can get to the row easier.

Then Patrick wanted to watch a show on Netflix, so I quit and pulled out my cross stitching.


I was able to get a few more stitches done. I really don't like half stitches, but I'm going to do this! I will finish what I started and hope I like it better when it's done.

It's been one heck of a busy day, from running around to getting some stitching done. I have 3 quilts that I need to put the binding on and may end up doing that tomorrow. At least one quilt that is. I do want to get back to beading, so that will be a hopeful thing. At least I'm home all day tomorrow. Which should keep me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...