Saturday, September 14, 2019

One Thing To Another

Today I enjoyed some time to myself. Patrick woke and went downstairs to check on Dan. He decided he was going to leave today. So, we were waiting on him to decide when he was ready to go. I will miss him....actually I miss him already.

We drove Dan home, then stopped at Bill and Sharon's to drop off 2 more quilts and pick one up. I now have one to bind. I just realized I need to pick up the 2 from Dian to get those bond as well.

Our next stop was Costco. The lady there tried to get us to upgrade our membership for 2% back on all our shopping. We told her we would think about it. Actually in thinking about it, for an extra $60, for the year, it wouldn't be worth it. We don't shop that much. We'd be lucky to get $40 back after the year is over. I did the math in the car and was checking to see how it would benefit us. It sounds good, but we don't spend that much money as it is.

Came home and had about an hour before we needed to leave again. We went to Monte Carlo at the bowling alley. We both got our names called for the $42. I missed but Patrick got his. Then we both won $8 more. So, it actually paid for bowling tonight.

I wasn't able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...