Saturday, September 28, 2019

Getting Ready For Wednesday

This morning we were ready to head out to the movies.

Before we headed out to the movies, we stopped off at the museum to see how many quilts I had for the presentation. The good news is there were 5 there and I added 5 more. I have one here at the house that I'm binding, so it looks like we can do all the presentations for October. Just wish we had another quilt to use. Diane put a "Help" out for another quilt. I just checked my email and there was a call answered. I'm hoping the person is close. I'm thinking it might be one of the gals from Olympia. If so, I can pick it up.

We then went to the movie "Abominable" with was really, really good. I really got into it. It was a twist to it! Well worth seeing!

We then headed to Walmart for some color catchers that I ran out of. There were a few other things we got as well. I couldn't get out of there quick enough. I'm so glad Patrick didn't want to wait around to look around.

I had a few things I needed to do today. I washed the backing of the 2 quilts that Sue has. Then I cut out the batting. Once all that was done, I ironed the backings. Since I was in the middle of a Hallmark show, I got a few of Patrick's shirts and ironed them as well.

My beads arrived today. I put some in a tube for Sharon. I'll be dropping that off on Tuesday. I have a few more beads to add to the Snowman pattern.

As much as I would LOVE to say I did some beading, quilting, crafting.....I can't say I did today. I'm trying to get ready for Wednesday when we do the presentation for QOV. Just making sure we have everything we need is keeping my brain going constantly. I can't wait for Wednesday to be other. I even got a call from a quilter who took one of my kits, she's having trouble with the kit. I told her to bring it Wednesday and I will exchange that with the fabric for her to make the quilt. I'm not happy to do that, but I will this time. I just will have her NOT take another kit. Others seem to get them put together without any problems. Oh, well.....

Looking forward to being back to being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...