Sunday, September 22, 2019

It Was Sunday.....And I Didn't Do Much....

Today I enjoyed sleeping in. Then I got started on my games.

I got laundry going. Then went to work on my beading. I couldn't seem to keep seated and bead. I was up and down most of the time. The Seahawks game was on, and we Lost! Ugh.


At least I did get one more row done - I'm into row 99. It's almost like when I get close to finishing my quilting, I can't seem to finish it right away, I tend to stall. Funny part is - this isn't close to being done - it's just close to row 100. UGH  98/446 is done. Half way into row 99.


The bird is close to being done - I think. The white in the chest is almost done as well. So, there has to be a finish coming up! Can't wait to have one bird done and work on the next 2.

Then it was time to go bowling. I'm happy to say, my bowling went better. I started out with a 182, then a 176 - things are looking good. Then in the third game I blew the 9th and 10th frame - UGH! I could have gotten my 200 game, but NO, I finished with what I got the first game -  182.

At least I tried to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...