Thursday, September 19, 2019

Tomorrow Is Friday......

This morning we passed on walking. Decided to wait till later.

So, I mopped the floor, vacuumed and cleaned up. I knew Barbara was coming and I wanted to have the house half way clean. I worked on laundry as well. I got 3 loads done before she came. The other 2 loads were done after supper.

Barbara F came over today to go over how to schedule QOV veterans for us. She won't be coming to the presentations, but she will be setting them up and getting information. That is a major help for me. I also had to call the other Barbara as she has 2 more quilts for us. Barbara and I went over all the information and how to find out who requested a quilt. We went over how to schedule and that we took WW2, Vietnam, and Korean work vets first. She's got it done pretty good. Then as we were going over the information, we found out the main office put her down for helping Boise Id and not us. I sent an email to get that fixed. It was so funny when we saw that!

My quilt is now listed on the QOV page. We need votes for my quilt! I will put the money toward our group. If you would be so kind as to vote - for #075 Please Vote Here. All votes are appreciated.

Patrick came home early because he was having to go to his district meeting. He had to be there at 5 pm, then at bowling by 6 pm.

I then went walking with Cherry around 6:30 pm. We ended up taking an hour. It was because we ran into her son and there was a long chitter chatter about it.

Came back in and turned the "Finding Your Roots" series on that I had recorded. Some of it I already saw but couldn't remember it all. While it was on TV, I listened as I worked on my beading.


I am now on row 93/446 - which means I finished 92. I got 2 rows done today. That's a good thing. Once can't tell I finished 2 rows, because it's so little with these beads. I did order some more beads for the snowman pattern I have. That will be my next project after this one. I'm loving how this bird is coming to life. It will be so much fun to have him done. I'm excited to see how it comes out.

Tomorrow is another day, it's Friday. I think I will work on the bindings, but that's what I'm thinking now, let's see if it actually gets done. May do 1 and then go back to beading.....who knows what my brain will decide tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what I decide. Patrick wants to go to the movies tomorrow, so who knows.......

At least today, I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...