Friday, September 6, 2019

Quilting With Mom Day

This morning I was able to sleep in - but didn't. I was up and getting laundry done. I knew mom would be here after her appointment. So, I went downstairs and clean up a little.


I laid out the blocks that Georgie game me a while back. This is what I decided on.


Had them all laid out and then Sophie came to mess up the one in the right top corner. She was going under it.


Then I turned around and found this!! She threw the blocks all over the place! Under my sewing table, even.


While I was cleaning up, I found this panel - there are 2 of them!

Mom showed up earlier than I thought she would. I guess she got her appointment time mixed up and when Bob called her to see if she was okay, the decided she would go next week for therapy. She's walking better, but there is still a lot she needs to do.

Mom and Daisy came. We had lunch first and then we went downstairs to get moving on making some quilts for QOV. Mom worked on some Flying Geese while I put the quilt top together.



This the finished quilt top. It's not one I would do, but it's pretty cool. At least all I had to do was put it together. I would rather do the panels. lol

It was an all day thing. It was fun the way we worked together. Patrick brought home supper. He had interviews all day for a replacement. We had a good meal together and then mom and Daisy left.

Now, it's night, and I'm done. At least I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...