Thursday, September 5, 2019

Getting Closer To "Not So Busy"

This morning I was out the door early. I was up to Olympia, getting my B-12 shot, then off to Bill's to drop off the quilt.

Mom called while I was there, and needed me to stop by. So, I stopped by on my way back. I fixed the part on the computer she needed fixed. Then told her I would see her tomorrow. She's coming over. I left her place and went to drop of the quilt at Dian's. She was happy with what I did. I'll collect the next 2 next week sometime.

Finally made it home. I had listened to the CD audio on the way up to Olympia and back. I got the first CD done. I had picked up 2 audio books before I left.

Came home and didn't want to do anything. I did get laundry going, and I did play a couple games, but mostly gave Sophie some TLC time.

So, it wasn't a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...