Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Back To Beading

This morning I woke at 8:20, got up and called Cherry thinking we'd walk. It was raining, so I went back to bed. Slept till 9:15 am which shocked me. Called Cherry and told her we'd walk at 10 since the sun was out.

I worked on games when I got back. Plus Sophie had to have her TLC time. So, I spent an hour with her, then got laundry going - because I'm way, way behind on that. Once all that got going, I decided it was time to get back to beading.


This is actually the back, but they look the same on both sides. I'm now on row 91/446. I can't wait to get to 100. I will work on it tomorrow as well. I listened to my CD's from the library and then those ended and it was quiet. lol  I went on line to find the 3rd book in the trilogy and it's about $40 from BnN. So, I bought the cheap one that was a ex-library CD. Shipping was almost as much as the CD. Then it said I won't get it till Oct 6th. Oh, well. I went back on the library and put 2 on hold and hope it comes in on Friday.

Then it was time to go bowling. I did a lot better tonight and I'm getting my form back. I did get over 500 in series. I bowled a 184 the first game and that felt good. Then I bowled a 173, and a 155. Patrick did a little better than me. It was a good night. We won 3 games and last Patrick saw, we were in 1st place. Nice place to be. Tonight wasn't so easy because the other team had us by 133 pins handicap. We had a lot of making up to do.

It was a good day for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...