Friday, September 20, 2019

Binding Day

Today I was up and ready to walk. Then I got a phone call regarding QOV. I was one the phone for over an hour. Poor Cherry, she started out to meet me and the dog next door (puppy) met up with her and almost made her fall. She called my cell to see what happened to me, told her I'd be there in 10. Then I got a lecture about not meeting her when I said. I don't blame her, if the dog had knocked her down then it would have been really bad.

After our walk, I went down stairs and worked on the bindings of 2 QOV quilts.


I did a different binding for each one.


Depends on which quilt. I have one more to do the binding on.


It was nice to get 2 of them done. I have one more to do. It will be this weekend or Monday. Then I can do the 2 for Dian. I took the 2 quilts to mom so that she and Ethel can work on the stitching it down.

We took mom to the "Downton Abby" movie tonight. That was one really good movie. I could have done with out the "gay" guy kissing another guy. But that's just me. It was an awesome movie.

At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...