Saturday, September 21, 2019

Trying To Get To Line 100!

This morning I woke with a headache. Never like getting up with a headache.

Played a few games, then had some pains, so told Patrick to keep an eye on me, because I wasn't feeling the best of myself.

So, I sat down at the table and worked on my beading.


I was able to get another 5 rows on here. That puts me to row 98 - 97/446. I'm really trying to get 100 rows done. I think it will be close to where the bird starts to finish off. I like the way the bird is looking. Even the tree looks good. I did 3 rows before we went to Safeway. Then after supper and while Patrick was watching his shows, I sat down and finished another 2 rows. It's coming along pretty good and I'm actually feeling like I am getting something done.

While Patrick was outside working on the yard, Elvis came over - our neighbors English Bulldog. He's a cutey and wanted to play. So Patrick played for a little bit, then I tried to take him home but he wanted to play with me. He was running around - and that's one big dog to be huffing and puffing!

Checked to see if my beads are coming in anytime soon, since they are coming from NJ. I ordered them Thursday night, and they are in the mail. I checked the tracking and it's at our post office as of 7 pm tonight. So, I should have them on Monday. Would be nice if I had it before I headed up to get Dan to take him to his appointment. If not, I'll have to take Sharon's bead up another day. I won't be going up there for another couple weeks, I don't think.

I have enjoyed being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...