Monday, September 30, 2019

One Heck Of A Day

Today was one of those days that didn't stop. I was actually up earlier than I have been getting up lately....but that didn't seem to slow the day down.

I started out with calling Cherry and planning on walking later, since it was very cold this morning and looked like it might rain. So, I went into the computer room and worked on the certificates for Wednesday's honorees. I also got my list up graded. I checked on everything we needed. Then I got side tracked with family history. I worked on that while I was fixing some information.

Before I knew it, it was 1 pm and Cherry and I went walking. That was an hour of my time. Then I realized I needed to get some pillow cases for the presentation and I needed to get the fabrics ready for Bev J. Really not liking giving up my fabrics to her, but I have 3 of them ready for her. I will have someone else do the kit she has. So, for the next 2 hours I worked on getting the pillow cases cut and ready to sew. I pinned it and all 5 are ready to be sewn. I was planning on doing that tomorrow.....I just hope I get home at a decent time to work on this and to get the binding done on the quilt!! I just realized I need that quilt on Wednesday...ugh!! Between pillow cases and binding.....lets see if I even get them done!

I was also working on laundry and went to answer the phone when I looked into the dryer and found this......

Not what I needed.


She was checked out what I had in there. When I reached in to take the clothes out she left.

Then it was back to getting the certificates signed. And the other stuff that needed to go in the envelopes. I also got some information going. Once all that was done, I went on the computer getting back to my family history - realizing a couple hours later that I NEEDED TO WORK ON THE QUILT!! Beats me what I was thinking!!

While watching DTW I was working on other stuff. I'm going to just hope I didn't waste some time today and I can get the quilt done tomorrow. I'll leave myself a message to work on them tomorrow as well as the pillow cases. Then I will hope all is well.....we'll see. Too much work to do!!

I'm not sure I can say I was "Happy" Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...