Sunday, February 16, 2020

A Day At Home

This morning I slept in because I actually was up till 12:30 am listening to my book. I really was into the book. I finished it today. 

I decided to work on my beading today. 


I was able to get to 316/446 rows. I'm getting closer to that last 100 rows. I'm still waiting on the next bird to come around. I started another book on audio while I was beading. Patrick was watching his shows. 

Around 3 pm, I decided to go and work on my cross stitching. 


I worked on the area around the head of the cat. I wanted to do some more outlining. I still need to add a few more things around the head. I also need to fix the 2 stitches that are missing in the lily. I started on the tulips. It's coming along pretty easily. I'm enjoying this piece. It's like the beading, I can't wait to see it done. I may actually get close on getting them done. 

Tomorrow is out Brazilian embroidery meeting. I should finish my Winter Rose done. I'm looking forward to getting that done as well. 

It was time to go bowling. It wasn't our night, let a lone mine. I bowled 178, 167, 150 - and lost a pin on my average. UGH! We also lost all 4 games. At least it was day day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...