Sunday, February 23, 2020

Not My Day For Bowling

Today was a busy day of getting stuff done. I worked on my laundry.

I finally got my embroidery framed. I had to make sure that the bleeding stopped. Once I got it done - after 2 days of washing it - I had to get it framed.


Framing is a 2 person job. I get it stretched and then Patrick does the cleaning and framing.

Then I worked on getting some blocks for Patrick to work on. He's so good at figuring out where blocks go in a quilt. I hate doing that part, and he's really good at it.


He came up with this. I thought he did an awesome job on getting this set up. Tomorrow I will put it all together. The blue and white will be the boarders. I will do the blue first then the white. I have it all cut and ready to sew tomorrow.

I worked on my beading and was able to get to 333/446. I'm getting there.

Then it was time to go bowling...UGH. We stopped at moms where I dropped off 2 quilts to have the bindings done. I picked up the quilt for Mike, so Patrick can work on that one. I don't like the way it's coming out.

We bowled against the Secretary's team. I really wanted to beat them. We did! We won all 4 games. I didn't do much help on this. I bowled a 145 - not my best, but I can do this.....NOT. Bowled a 117 - lowest game yet!! I couldn't get it on the mark. I just was all over the place! Then I finally got it figured out to bowl a 189! Where the crap was I all night??! Oh, well, that's why I like bowling...NOT.

It was a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting - Happy Bowling - NOT!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...