Saturday, February 8, 2020

Getting A Few Things Done Today

This morning I wanted to do some beading but was reminded that I need to get that quilt top done. I had to add borders. I loaded the washer (which is having some problems) and then went downstairs. I tried to get the fire place going. No such luck. Patrick worked on it for a while and decided it was in need of repair. So, he called the company to come and service it. That won't be till the 18th. In the meantime I turned on the board heaters.

I was working on the boarders. I don't know how but I do believe it's not square. I don't know what I did, but it is a little off on one corner.


Patrick helped me with the borders. I think he had the right idea. Now I have this ready to go to Bill to be quilted Every little bit helps. It didn't take long.

I think thought about the panel quilt on the wall. I started to work on it.


I cut the white and red squares to go in the corner area. I trimmed the panel. I then decided to give it up. I really wasn't ready to tackle this one yet, but I do need to get it done. I added the star in the corner.



Then changed it to see what I like better. It's looking like I like the first one better than this one.

Gave it up and then went upstairs to finish the dessert I started yesterday. Then I sat and beaded.


I'm now at 294/446 rows done. I will be getting closer to the 3rd bird. Can't wait to get that one going. I worked on that till my back told me it was enough.

I decided to join Patrick and watch TV for awhile. I pulled out my cross stitching.


I worked on my outlining. I also go to work on filling in some of the other stitches that got missed. I have a lot done today, but when I do outlining, it doesn't seem that way. It's nice to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...