Saturday, February 15, 2020

A Day Of Baking, Beading And Cross Stitch

This morning I got going with the laundry. Then I got going on baking cookies. Dan said he would be here tomorrow at the bowling alley. I told him when he came, I'd had cookies for him. I tried a couple new recipes. I think I like the old M&M recipe better though. 


They turned out really good. 

Then I decided to sit and work on my beading. 


I was able to get to 312/446 rows. I keep hoping the next bird would show up. But I have a filling it will be another 12 rows or so before that happens. I'm okay with that, I'll just keep going. I may get this done yet. 

I was checking out the Seminar information for June. Concordia University in Portland is closing, so they are scrambling to find another place for us to go. The University is closing it's doors on April 15th. So, now we have to wait and see where we will be, and how much it will cost. Chances are it will cost a lot more. We'll see how it goes. So, I'm not going to send in my classes till I know how much it's going to cost. 

After supper I decided to sit and work on my cross stitching. I've been getting a lot done. 


I had it at this point before I rolled it. 


I was able to get a lot more done. I'm getting the cat closer to finishing. I did get the eyes on, but need to do the outlining to see it more. I have been working on the flowers as well. I did have to take out a part of the railing on the right. I was off one row. 

All in all, today was an enjoyable day of Baking, Beading, and Cross Stitching. That's what is called Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...