Thursday, February 20, 2020

A Day Of Stitching

Today I was working on my beading and cross stitching. I should have been moving around more, because my toes cramping are telling me I needed to move around. Oh, well. lol

I worked on the beading first.


I got another 6 rows done. It's coming along. I keep hoping the next bird will show up. It's getting close to the last 100 rows. I'm now at 326/446. I have 120 rows to go. I do like the looks of this.

Patrick went bowling, and I sat down and worked on my cross stitching.


I wanted to get more outlining done so I can roll this. I added a few more things. It's looking good so far. I still have more stitches to fill in before I can finish the outlining and the rolling. I do like the looks of this so far. I'm close to half way now. My yellow flowers are showing up on the left side. I need to finish the outlining on the left side.

With everything looking good, I'm very Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...