Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Slow Start This Morning

I have been staying up till midnight. Which then gets me into 9 am before I want to get up. I need to get back to going to bed around 10:30 pm. Who knows, guess I'm going back to being a teenageer - don't I wish!!

I started working on my beading when I was finally ready to get moving. I did get some laundry in and then sat to work on my beading. We had a service man come to fix the fireplace downstairs. He arrived around 11 am which was odd because he wasn't due till 2 pm. That worked out because we then went to the movies.


I'm now at 319/446. Getting to 320. It's going pretty good. Because Patrick wanted to get out, I was only able to get 3 rows done. I would have liked to get more but that's okay too. It's coming along pretty good.

We went to the movie "Sonic" and it was really good. I enjoyed it. I wasn't too crazy about Jim Carey because he was just a little bit on the "silly" side. I don't care for his crazy silly movies. Too silly at times. Other than that, I did enjoy the movie and think it's worth seeing.

Got home and it was dinner time. Fixed dinner and then finished the row of beading that I started before we left. Then I came and sat down. I pulled out the cross stitching and was able to get some outlining done as well as some greenery again. I have a few more things to do, but was able to get a lot of outlining done.


The flowers on the right side are now easy to see and figure out. I like the way it's coming along. I need to go to the center and outline, then work in more on the left. Once all that is done, I can roll it again. I like this, but I really want to finish the cat, as it doesn't look real happy right now. Once I get the rest of it done, it will look a lot better. One step at a time. At this rate, I'm close to half way done, but right now will say I'm 1/3 of the way done. (glass half full kinda gal!).

Tomorrow I'm going to spend time with mom and try to get the quilt top done for Mike. It's not the way I wanted it, but it is getting done. I'm hoping it will look better once it's put together. It will work for us to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...