Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Spending Time With Mom and Bowling

This morning I headed over to moms. We didn't do much, she wasn't in the mood to do the top and I really wasn't either. I should have taken my cross stitching. We ended up doing some computer stuff. I tried to get her FB page open and it wanted to be "secure." When I went through the secure part, it wanted her to contact 3 of 6 people and have them give her a code to get into her account. If we didn't do that (we didn't) then they wanted a drivers license, passport, ect, copy so that they could verify it was her. I won't do that either! So, she couldn't get into her account. I was ticked. If I have to do that, then I will pull my Facebook account with no problems. We went out to eat for lunch. Then came back and played a few games.

I left around 2 to go to Judy's to pick up the eagles I had done a couple years ago for QOV. If she hadn't done them yet, I would do them for my brothers. She started to work on one, so she gave me the blocks and fabrics that she started to work on. I will work with what she did. It was awesome. Now I don't have to hurry up and do an eagle for my brothers.

Came home and worked on my beading for a little bit. I was able to get 1 1/2 rows done. Then it was time to go bowling.

We stopped at Walmart first because my hot pot finally bit the dust. Patrick couldn't get it working and our stove top pot went to Patrick's work, and he left it there. So, we ended up going to get a hot pot. While we were there, we picked up a headset for Patrick. Just like mine but his is black while mine is blue or purple.

My back did not like me bowling. I did it anyway. I bowled a 160, 200, (clean game with 2 splits that were picked up), 166. So, my average stayed the same. We won 3 games, lost the second game by 2 pins! I struck out. It was so cool to get another 200 game. Just need to get more of those but don't think my back is going to let me at times.

I really didn't get to be stitching today. It really wasn't a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...