Thursday, February 27, 2020

Tons Of Stuff Going On Today

This morning I had a long list of things to do. Whether I make it or not was on how much I could get done......

It started out with me going downstairs and vacuuming the floor to cut some backing and batting for 2 quilts. I then had to wash the backings. That wasn't going to happen till I get my load of laundry done. Sophie joined me downstairs. I had to lay the quilts out and measure.

Called Sharon and Bill to let them know we would be there tomorrow after quilting, to drop off the quilts.

I got the backing in the wash, then pulled out the quilt to finish the binding.


I was working on this till I went to get some water.


So I ended up getting the other 2 quilts out and putting the labels on them.


That didn't make Sophie happy. lol I got one label on and working on another one. I still have to finish the quilt Sophie decided to sit on. I have about 24" to go and then the label.

I ironed the 3 quilt backings after washing them. Hildi called and said she has another top that I need to take up as well. So, I'm taking all 3 at once. I will give Bill her information. After getting all 3 ironed, I then had to get some dessert done. I'm taking one up to Sharon and Bill.


It's a Pecan Pie Brownie. It looks good. I had to split the recipe into 2 different pans. That way I can keep one and give the other to Sharon and Bill. I called to make sure Bill could eat nuts. He can't eat peanuts but he can eat pecans.

It's been one busy day going from one thing to another. It doesn't sound like a lot of work, but it was a lot of work. I still haven't been able to get to my beading again. Nor my cross stitching. I have to get these quilts done for Wednesdays. I need to get them washed and photographed before they go on Wednesday. Way too much stuff has to get ready for Wednesday. I still have certificates to make. It's taking some time.

At least it was (part of the day) being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching.

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...