Friday, February 21, 2020

Stitching After Going To A Movie

This morning we were sleeping in. I really didn't get moving till around 11 am. I got the laundry going.

I decided to sit and do some beading while Patrick watched his usual shows. I was able to get a row done before it was time to go to the movies. Phil asked for us to pick up something at the store, so we stopped there first. Then dropped off what we picked up. I gave Phil a hug and then we were on our way.

We watched "Call of the Wild" and it was good. I enjoyed it. It's amazing how they did the animals. It was really good. At times I could tell it was computer generated but overall it was really good and one couldn't tell. It was sad and I did cry a little. lol - Getting emotional any more! After the movie we went to Arby's and got 3 sandwiches at a cheap price. I really wasn't hunger so it worked out great.

Came home and I beaded a little longer. Got another row done. Don't think I did 3 rows, but it was either 2 or 3, not as much as I would have wanted.

Then I wanted to get some cross stitching done.


I took a photo before I was getting ready to roll it. Then realized I couldn't roll it just yet. I have to get the yellow flowers and the left side done more before I could roll it.


So I got to work on the yellow flowers. I got a few more outlines done as well. I need to get moving on the left side, because I really do want to roll it. Then I can get a few more things done on the "next page." I'm really close to half way.....but we all know how that goes, close isn't half way.

It was a fun do with a movie and working on my 2 projects. Tomorrow I need to work on getting the binding on 3 QOV quilts. Then they will need to be stitched down. I'm thinking of giving mom 2 of them to stitch. I really don't want to spend a day stitching bindings, but if I have to I will.

That's what we call Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...