Wednesday, February 12, 2020

As I Sit Here

This morning I was up and out the door. Stopped at Faye's to drop off the quilt top that I finished over the weekend. Then I went to Starbucks and picked up some tea for mom and I.

Arrived at moms house. We got a few things done for her and then started in on the quilt top for Mike. It keeps changing.


From this to


this and then this to


We will put a red border around the eagle. Then I need to move a couple blocks that I see need changed, now that I'm looking at it. We will have the border with the bottom fabric. It will have a small blue strip between the borders. Should be fun. I called it quits at this point. If we would have continued with the first design, it would have been 7 more blocks to go, then it would have been too big. So, now we are in the process of putting it all together. I'm not going back till next Wednesday because my back doesn't like the work. I'm standing most of the time.

Came home and Patrick took me out to Pizza Hut. We had a good meal and chatted. Then he brought me home. He went bowling. I am trying to relax my back so I can get back to bowling. He's bowling tonight. Not sure how they are doing because I only got one text telling me he bowled a 169 and won by 8 pins. Now I'm waiting to see the next games scores.

I decided to try and make the "afghan" for Dan, but after crocheting by HAND, the big yarn. Then I realized after doing 4 skeins, that it's going to be a rug and not an afghan. So, I will have to think of something else for Dan at this rate. We'll see how the night goes with being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...